My Recent Pictures

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Project #1, Done!

I finished my first major project on Friday, by sealing up and mailing out information packs about Akshardham. These packs were sent to the editors of the travel-guide books like Lonely Planet, Let's Go, and Fodor's. LP is my favorite, but they hadn't included Swaminarayan Akshardham in their last publication on India. So I put together a package that included a guidebook, hi-res file photo CD and short introductory DVD. A cover letter and really pretty folder made rounded out a package that gave the impression that the reader was going to get a glimpse of traditional India from the get-go. I even designed the mailing labels myself.

Hm... it was actually a lot more work than it seems... Oh well, onto Project #2 now.

No comments: