My Recent Pictures

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Widget Box

Thanks to the readers of the blog that pointed out that the audio in "The Latest Widgetry" panel is not functioning properly. The song is a bhajan (devotional song) from Guru Nanak, the guru of the Sikhs - Sumiran Karle (working mp3 link) - and one of my favorites. It's not supposed to sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks are singing it, but apparently, the Google MP3 player doesn't do variable bitrate MP3's well.

I will try to fix this and will attempt to put up other songs for you all to be able to listen to.

The YouTube.com widget doesn't work like I expected it to. I wanted to put the actual trailer, but apparently, it only puts a link to it, so it's coming down until I can find a better solution. Until then, you will be able to watch the trailer at www.mysticindia.com.

More later.

No comments: