My Recent Pictures

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Pictures and Family Visit

New pictures are up from my trip to Manali. Click the link below the rolling slides in the future to see all of the pictures. The full slide show has all the pictures from my trip so far. Click on the pictures to read the caption. Special thanks goes to my father and sister who have contributed, yet again, stunning pictures to the Dave family photo collection.

In other (and more interesting) news, my family has come to visit from the states. My sister stayed for a week in which we journeyed to Rajasthan (Jaipur and Ranthambore Nat't Wildlife Reserve). The pictures are up, but I'll write about it later. She left, but my parents stayed. We are currently in Gujarat after celebrating the 86th Birthday of my Guru, Pramukh Swami Maharaj. It was a pretty intense birthday party, if you will, considering that 250,000 people came to the festivities on the last of the three days alone. More on that later.

Enjoy the pictures. And thanks to the anonymous commenter (KM) for the kind words. I hope my trip to India is filled with experiences like that.

No comments: